Recent graduates within the last five years have the opportunity to join the Tiger Scholarship Fund for 50% of the minimum gift while receiving full benefits for that level. Young Alumni can join at 50% of any level up to Bengal Tiger ($1000).
As a Young Alumni donor, you enjoy the best of all Tiger Athletics–the best seats and the best parking. Members also have access to exclusive membership luncheons, game-day events, and more!
To join the Tiger Scholarship Fund today as a Young Alumni, call 901-678-2334, or visit the Give Now section of this site. With your support, we’ll continue to say, “There’s never been a better time to be a Tiger!”
Example: Young Alumni making a $125 gift receive benefits at the Tiger Tracker level, normally reserved for donors making a $250 gift.
For more information please contact the Tiger Scholarship Fund at 901-678-2334.
Can’t give money and want to give back? Give the gift of time!
Serve as a Tiger Rep and be a part of the Memphis Tiger Rep Program. For more information click here or call 901-678-2334.
University of Memphis Alumni Association Young Alumni Committee:
The University of Memphis Alumni Association is a non-profit organization existing to build FRIENDS of the University and advance, connect and engage the U of M family. Involvement in the Alumni Association is the perfect way to give back to the University. The better the U of M and the Alumni Association are, the more YOUR degree is worth.
Through the YOUNG ALUMNI COMMITTEE you can:
- Meet and interact with your fellow Young Alumni at various events.
- Attend watch parties for select Tiger basketball and football games.
- Networking opportunities with recent graduates who are already established in their professional careers.
- Help fund the Young Alumni Legacy Scholarship.
- Stay connected to the U of M and give back to the University that did so much for you as well as the students who will follow in your footsteps.
Click here to learn more about the Young Alumni Committee.